YOUR FIRST MATWORK PILATES CLASS IS FREE!
We run two types of Pilates classes here at the clinic: Matwork Pilates and Physio Pilates. This page gives info on Matwork Pilates. If you’d like to know more about Physio Pilates, please CLICK HERE.
Pilates is an incredibly popular exercise technique, which is targeted at improving core muscle stability and activation which leads to greater protection for your spine. A great deal of low back pain sufferers have poor muscle function and control, and hence place greater strain on the spine and discs during normal, everyday activities. By strengthening certain muscles and training them how and when to switch on & off, the risk of back injuries is significantly decreased and overall function is dramatically improved.
Under the expert instruction of Gayle Wakeling-Taylor, our Matwork Pilates classes run on Monday & Thursday evenings. Gayle gradually increases the intensity and modifies the exercises to suit the individuals within the class. Gayle’s attention to individual needs means that our classes are suitable for all people, from beginner to advanced, or from the young to the not-so-young.
Our small class sizes (maximum 10) also means that you’ll get good one-on-one attention throughout, unlike many gyms or larger venues which often run classes for 30+ people. Pilates classes are also eligible for health fund rebates, if you’ve got the appropriate level of cover.
- A maximum of only 10 people per class
- Beginner to advanced levels catered for
- FIRST CLASS FREE, then $25 per casual visit
- 10 visit pass (Pilates only) $225 (ie. 10th class free)
Matwork Pilates Class Times (1 hour duration)
- Monday 7pm
10 visit pass terms & conditions
- Purchase of pass does not guarantee a spot in any class, bookings still essential and class sizes are limited
- 4 month expiry from date of purchase for 10-visit (single class) passes
- Cancellations of booked spots within 2 hours still incur the use of one of the visits on the card
- No refund or roll-over on unused classes at expiry of card
- No refunds once pass has been purchased